DESCRIPTION OF GUEST HOUSE
The Orri is a trailside eco-lodge situated at an elevation of 1550 meters above sea-level along the TransPyrenees walking trail. In this magnificent setting of the Eastern French Pyrenees, our lodge can sleep up to 28 people.
We offer our guests...
• 1 double room with private bath
• 6 double rooms grouped in pairs with one full bath for every two rooms.
• 1 room for up to four people (a queen size bed and a bunk bed) with private bath adapted for the handicapped.
• 1 room for up to six people with private bath (two single beds and two bunk beds).
• A stone and wood dining room with fireplace and views of the Peric range.
• A living room with library and TV corner.
• A children’s corner with toys, games, and books.
In summer, there is also a swimming pool heated by the lodge's solar installation.
A buffet breakfast (homemade bread, jams, cereals, yogurts, fruit, fruit juices, etc.) is included in the room prices.
The evening meal (table d'hôtes with internationally inspired menus prepared from scratch using all fresh products) is optional.
All foods used in the preparation of our meals are sourced from local farms and/or are organic.
RATES OF GUEST HOUSE
bed and breakfast: adult 35-40 euros, depending on season.
1/2 board: adult 60-65 euros, depending on season.
Discount rates for teens and children.
Discounts for stays of 2 or more nights.
Eco-discount for guests who reserve at least 2 nights with 1/2 board and who use public tranportation to access our inn.
____ACCESS OF GUEST HOUSE ____
The Orri is set in the tiny town of Planès, 5 kms from Mont Louis and from the Col de la Perche.
The lodge is easily accessible by highway from Toulouse via the Puymorens tunnel (3 hours), from Barcelona via the Cadí Tunnel (2.5 hours), or from Perpignan on highway N116 (1.5 hours).
The town of Planès is located at the end of local highway D32. The Orri de Planès is located in the upper part of the town, just above the group of houses called Cases del Mitg (houses in the middle), opposite the cheese farm and the church.