DESCRIPTION OF GUEST HOUSE
The Farmhouse "Dom Pater", is a beautiful property, at 3 minutes of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, in the middle of 2 hectares greenery.with many hundreds year old fig trees, the sunshine and shaded corners, all serenaded by birds and crickets.
A little corner of Paradise!!!!
All rooms are quiet and confortable with private bathroom.air conditionning,They all look out on the grounds or swimming pool. After a good night's sleep in the calm and serenity of one of our rooms, your day begins with a copious breakfast of home-made fig marmalade, fresh croissants and oven-warm bread. Monique and Michel will cordially accomodate you in this Farmhouse of the XVIIth century, so that you feel at home in this typical provencal house.
Courses, designed by yours host, to make you true Provence,
are offered to you gracefully
Your hosts wish you the welcome in this calm and peaceful place near many places of interest...
RATES OF GUEST HOUSE
For 2 persons -breakfast included
for 2/3 persons: 96 - 142 eur
3/5 persons: 115 -211 eur
____ACCESS OF GUEST HOUSE ____
From Lyon : direction Marseille
From Marseille or Nice : direction Lyon
• Autoroute A7
• Exit Cavaillon, direction St Remy 15 kms, departmental road 99.
• Entering St Remy, do not head for the center (to the left), but "toutes directions" to the right (towards Arles-Tarascon-Beaucaire).
• You arrive at a traffic circle with two stones representing a cypress and a sun.
• Take the D 571 on the right (direction Avignon-Eyragues)
• At 2.5 km (before the bus stop) when you see panels where is indicated
• ” Portes anciennes”, turn left on a small road (Chemin de Velleron et Prudhomme) and follow it for 600m.
• Then,on the left: take the road with the stone marked "Mas Dom Pater"
• Once past the gate you have arrived !